Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Power of Natural Products: Skinature

In my first act as Online Beauty Editor of The Courier (an exciting new role I've taken on that I will no doubt come to bore you with over the next year!) I attended a beauty bloggers event on the Newcastle quayside along with my fellow Beauty Ed Charlotte. I can honestly say I did not expect to fall in love with a skincare brand so quickly, especially seeing this was my first beauty bloggers event but also because I'm extremely wary when it comes to skincare - my skin's super sensitive and doesn't really like change. Despite this Skinature is taking a leading role in my skincare regime from now on!

We got to meet the lovely Marva (Creative Director & Co-Founder of the company) who explained the product to us in quite some depth. Without getting too preach-y on you I think I'm safe in saying she's converted me to a more natural approach to beauty. I've always tried to stick with the natural brands like BareMinerals but she was able to really help me understand how a completely natural product can change my skin so dramatically. 

A massive bonus for me has to be that they don't test their products on animals. In this day and age there's no need to use animals in my opinion. As well as helping the animals they're also helping us, it's all manufactured in the UK helping to create jobs. Not only is this brand great for your skin it's great for the economy as well, massively helping my social conscious in the process.






These are the three products I chose to try: Rose Geranium & Argan Oil Day Therapy, Rose Oil & Goat Milk Day Soother & Lavender & Argan Oil Night Therapy. I decided to go for three that would work in harmony & get the most out of skin. I've been using the products for almost a week now & I've already began getting comments on how much better my skin not only looks but feels. While this isn't a free pass to eat & drink what you want & still have amazing skin it's definitely working when it comes to my dry, sensitive skin. 

If you're interested in trying Skinature for yourself give then a follow on Twitter here & visit their website skinature.co.uk! We'd love to know how anyone else with sensitive skin has been combating their problems with natural products, get in touch!

Alice & Grace xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig