Saturday 9 August 2014

The 'Super Orgasm' Every Girl Needs



On a recent trip to America (I don't know if I've mentioned it yet?!) I made a significant discovery that was going to effect my day-to-day make up routine forever. This was the sibling to the critically acclaimed 'Orgasm' blush by Nars Cosmestics, the 'Super Orgasm'. While I'm definitely a massive fan of the original 'Orgasm' (which seems near impossible to get your hands on at times - it's that popular) the 'Super Orgasm' suits the paler skin tone perfectly.

The slight sparkle to the blush isn't my usual choice but for some reason I've fallen in love with this product. I'm officially a bronzer to blush convert. Coming in at a sweet £22.50 I've got to say I think it's worth the splurge. Don't be fooled by it's small size, it goes a long way especially considering I've been using it every day (some times twice) since mid June and it hasn't even made an indent yet. This is the kind of product I like, value for money. My only advice would to reserve one brush for your blush to avoid cross contamination with any other products - there's nothing worse than sparkles all over your face (one 90s trend that most definitely hasn't made a comeback). 

Has anyone else tried the blush range by Nars? We'd love to hear your tips!

Alice & Grace xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig